Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Fighting Back

I'm not going to let this cold kick my ass.

Actually got more than two hours of uninterrupted sleep last night (I know, no sympathy from Nita and other new mothers) and wonder of wonders - am breathing through both nostrils at the moment. I actually brought my lunch to work today and I logged back in to FitDay.com. I need to lose some weight by February 11 so I can fit into a dress that I purchased almost three years ago and have never worn. And what better time to start than when your appetite is suppressed and your taste buds subdued?

Based on this morning's weight and my guess that I need to lose 11 pounds to get to where I need to be, I think it's doable. My target date is 12 weeks and three days away, so I need to lose just under one pound per week. Totally manageable, right? Even with the holidays coming up. I just need to eat less and exercise more.

Yeah, wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment