Tuesday, November 23, 2004

"A" for Effort

Emailed Larry # 2 and told him I was touched by the flowers ... he responded:

Perrrrrrfect...

Now that's what I'm talkin about.

As I am learning more about Kenna's multifaceted personality. I treat it like absorbing the beauty of a gem. Keep my eyes open, pay attention, and enjoy seeing what happens when stimulation is provided.

I hope you realize, for me I find our meeting has been exciting and a fun comfortable adventure. I welcome the friendship, enjoy the conversation, smile with the wonderful reactions, and look forward to finding more pieces of the puzzle.

Have a good one........

Later,

Larry

PS: Pleased that you enjoyed the flowers....Your response encourages me to want to send more.


Okay, so he's not the wordsmith that I am, and he's laying it on a bit thick, but I'll give it an "A" for effort. He'd probably die if he knew I was repeating his message verbatim in this public forum ...

No comments:

Post a Comment