Friday, November 05, 2004

The Voice Of Reason

Once again I'm going to share some of my personal email, this time a few messages exchanged with Susan (as in "Susan Says" in my tagline ...)

From: Kenna
To: Susan
Subject: "He's Just Not That Into You"

And here's why I think it's so ... I dropped hints in a big way and he just glosses over it. But don't get me wrong - I'm not complaining because after all, he is engaging in conversation with me. Just noting that he's not as anxious as I am to keep moving forward in the relationship.

From: Susan
To: Kenna
Subject: Re: "He's Just Not That Into You"

Sounds like he may be at the let¹s-just-be-friends stage. Or he's just so overwhelmed with work that he can't think of anything else. He may not want to make a date and have to break it again for fear of looking like a jerk. You may get a spur-of-the-moment call.

But like you say, at least he's still conversing. He may not be a lost cause.

Damn, she's good. Thank God for friends like Susan.

No comments:

Post a Comment