Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Too. Many. Passwords.

I can't keep track of them all - one user name for this, another for that, an assigned code for yet another and then, on top of it all - different passwords for each account! I'm thinking I need to go through and set all my passwords to the same thing. Don't worry, I'll use the randomly generated and assigned password given to me here at work that enables me to log in to the alumni database but not my webmail, and certainly not the one that I use to reserve a conference room. It's all about security, you know. God forbid anyone access my account - at least anyone other than BP. He swears that he doesn't read my email, that the stamps I see in the user access log are just routine maintenence scripts he's running but if that's the case, why doesn't everyone else have them? Tech support sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment