Sunday, May 15, 2005

I Ache All Over

It was supposed to rain yesterday, so I didn't think I'd get much yard work done. I had gone out Friday night and by the time I went to the gym and got home on Saturday, it was nearly noon. By the time I checked email and did some surfing, it was almost 2:00. By then, it was 68 degrees and it still hadn't rained, so I thought I'd see what could be done.

Five hours later, I had:

* cleaned out the front bed
* planted 50 sprigs of pachysandra
* split my astilbe
* planted myrtle
* dug up ferns
* planted 30 bulbs
* weeded the bed around the maple tree
* planted the Easter lily

I'm glad I did it, though, because it is indeed raining this morning. Debating about whether or not to go to the gym. Wondering whether or not to go outlet shopping with Susan later on. Tonight is the season finale of Survivor so I know that I'll be parked in front of the television for that this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment