Tuesday, May 31, 2005

On Vacation: Day Twenty-One

Yesterday was a holiday, so I don't have to count it against my vacation time.

Let's see ... lots to tell. Was busy yesterday as you saw by the post, and I'm happy to say that I have six postcards lined up and ready to go starting tomorrow. I thought June 1 would be a good time to start. There are a few regulars out there who are resisting for whatever reasons, but I'm sure they'll come around. Plus, I'm going to be corresponding with a few new faces as well. Cool.

Busy day today - went to the gym for my 8:30 pilates class, spent some time in the tanning booth, stopped at the grocery store, picked up today's paper which contains my third society column, and dashed into the post office to buy some stamps. Moved three more wheelbarrows full of dirt and then it clouded over and started to sprinkle. Saw that as a sign to come in and fart around on the computer for awhile. I might shower and go into the office later on. Or not. We'll see.

Be sure to check back here tomorrow to see who the very first postcard recipient shall be.

No comments:

Post a Comment