Tuesday, May 10, 2005

On Vacation: Day Seven

Thanks for your birthday wishes - I'll remember y'all when I finally cash in that winning lottery ticket.

So ... considering the fact that I had a work-related lunch today, I'm not so sure this constitutes Day Seven of my vacation.

And what's with the freaking "searchmiracle.com" links in that last post? I was at my parent's house, and I think my dad has some serious spyware and related crap on his computer. Hope my blog didn't catch anything.

I'm exhausted. Left the house at 9:30 this morning, drove an hour and a half, stopped to visit some old friends, got back on the road, made my lunch appointment, then back on the road, then a shopping stop (scored a new Evan Picone dress for $45.45 at the Jones New York outlet, thank you very much), and then on to meet my friend Peter for a drink, and then back on the road again and two and a half hours later - home.

And now - bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment