Monday, May 09, 2005

On Vacation: Day Six

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

Today I received electronic birthday greetings from:

- Brian
- the American Red Cross (a lovely message, actually - here it is:)

Dear KENNA, Just a quick note wishing you a very Happy Birthday from all of us here at the American Red Cross. On behalf of the hospital patients who have benefited from your generous Gift of Life, we thank you for everything you do to help save lives in our community. In fact, every one of your 14 donations has helped make sure that someone you may never meet gets to enjoy another birthday with their friends and family.We hope your birthday is filled with joy, and the satisfaction of knowing that you truly make a difference!

- my ex-husband
- EHarmony
- my friend Anita in Michigan

I'm on the road, so who knows what awaits me at home. I'll be sure to report on that in tomorrow's post. But for now - off to have a farewell lunch with an alumni donor. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment