Thursday, July 08, 2004

Blessedly Quiet

Both the one who is engaged and the one who is about to be married are out of the office today, and I gotta tell you - it's blessedly quiet. Some people have given me grief about how I pick on them tear them apart at times, but you don't know unless you experience it. The tittering and the tee-heeing is awful. And it's not because I'm getting older - I've never been one to chit chat in the office. I come in, I turn my lights on, I sit down and I immediately begin wasting time by checking personal email and blogging. Eventually around 10:00 I might get around to doing some real work. But I don't distract anyone else in the meantime. So I think I'm entitled to feel morally superior.

Oh - look at that! It's 10:00. Time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment