Friday, July 02, 2004

Hmmm...

Awful quiet out there in bloggerland. Methinks y'all have decided to take an extra long holiday weekend. Lest you think I'm a workaholic, let it be known that I intend on leaving early today too. Lots to do at home. I did four loads of laundry last night (it doesn't seem possible, but I can indeed go for nearly a month without running out of underwear) and have more to do tonight. It's great having three guest bedrooms, but when you fill them up, you also have to change the linens afterwards ...

Fell asleep to the sounds of a thunderstorm last night. The power dimmed once or twice but never truly went out. I had started to watch "Braveheart" primarily because I was folding laundry and hadn't bothered to change the channel, and I found myself getting drawn into it. I turned it off before it got to the large graphic battle scenes. I wouldn't say I have a weak stomach, but two throat slashings were enough for me. I don't know how (or why) people can watch these beheading videos that are out there.

If I don't see or talk to you, have a great weekend, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment