Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Yes, You Can Find That Here

Here are some interesting search queries that recently found my blog:

"colloquialism for taking a crap"
      [Good Lord - I'm the # 1 result!]
"free online template of a letter for a gym telling i will not be renewing my..."
      [what is this - straight out of a Friends episode?]
"Lord & Taylor clinique bonus"
"mary-kate drug addiction"
"mary-kate olsen drug addiction"
"lose 30 pounds in 3 months"
      [if I did, I could wear the slinky red dress again and would say (see next query)...]
"Yes to Playboy"
"jessica cutler playboy"
"kenna fearing" [imagine that!]
"Ashley Olsen slept with boyfriend Matt Kaplan" [it's a question, not a statement of fact]
"palmer chocolate"
"gfic blog"
"David Katzenberg"
"did anyone win mega million" [yes, but unfortunately, not me]

No comments:

Post a Comment