Friday, July 16, 2004

It's Raining

Again.
 
9:05 p.m.  I've been in the basement stacking and stashing things and I noticed a small puddle of water along the wall.  Luckily it's not in a spot where it's ruining anything, but not a good sign nonetheless. 
 
And I finally got rid of my kitty supplies.  I'd gotten the Ex to agree to let the cat visit once or twice after I left.  I know, it sounds silly, but I really missed my cat and I wanted to spend some time with him.  So he let me have him for a week when he was going out of town.  I went out and bought a litter box, a food and water dish, a pooper scooper and food and treats.  And after that one week visit the supplies went into the basement and they've been there for the last two years.
 
I know I shouldn't be surprised, but all of the cat food and treats had 'magically' disappeared.  Oh yeah, I got mice.  But I've never seen them so let's just pretend that they aren't there, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment