Wednesday, June 01, 2005

On Vacation: Day Twenty-Two

Thanks to those of you who have requested postcards. The distribution begins today, and the very first person to receive a postcard from me will be .... (drumroll, please) ..... John Strain!

It's appropriate in many ways. John was one of the first people I discovered when I started blogging about a year and half ago. He was very good natured when I made a post in response to seeing his right breast. I respect and admire the fact that he is who he is - John Strain. He posts openly and honestly about life in general, and his life in particular. On more than one occasion, his posts have given me pause. And that's a good thing.

So here's a shout out to John!

If you want a postcard from me, just email me your name and address and I'll add you to the list. I'm still cleaning and I found another shitload of postcards, so there's plenty to go around!

On deck for tomorrow - Bushra.

No comments:

Post a Comment