Wednesday, October 06, 2004

The Big Date

So, I went on my big date with Larry. Not bad!

I was a little hesitant going in, because I really blacked out and I didn't know what I said or did, and Larry didn't realize how little I remembered. It was humorous until he told me about the multiple orgasm conversation.

Somehow the topic of multiple orgasms came up, and apparently I began re-enacting that scene ... you know the one ... from "When Harry Met Sally" Larry thought it was funny. I was mortified. He also said I grabbed his ass, but he didn't mind that. Just wish I could remember.

So he refreshed my memory about the conversation we had already had, and spent two and a half hours getting to know each other over dinner. I think it's safe to say that we will be getting together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment