Monday, October 25, 2004

Will Wonders Never Cease?

Got an email from the Ex this morning - he remembered that my brother got married this past weekend and asked how it went. Shocker. He was never good with those kind of things - remembering dates and birthdays and anniversaries and such. And to think I almost called him on my way back into town yesterday ... I gave him the link to the online photos and told him I was always willing to take time to chat. Left the ball back in his court. We'll see how long before he actually proposes a meeting date/time.

In other news, I saw an ad in the paper yesterday for a job that might be right up my alley. The only problem is that a commute would be involved. And they probably won't want to pay me what I'm making now. And it's 50% travel. But no guts, no glory. I'm going to apply and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment