Saturday, October 23, 2004

In Case You Were Wondering ...

... why I bring my pillow with me when I travel, it's because hotel pillows are like bricks.

Didn't bring my pillow with me for this weekend wedding, and boy am I regretting it. Wedding isn't until 6:00 this evening, so I'm killing time waiting for the groom to wake up and take me for a ride. My brother, the groom, has several motorcycles and he thought that he would get in one last long ride in before tying the knot. And he's allowing me to accompany him.

It's going to be a beautiful wedding, but I'm afraid my sister is going to have a total meltdown. They asked her to do a reading so that she would be part of the wedding, but she's not very good at public speaking. Her face gets red, she stammers and her voice cracks. Add to that the fact that she's a wedding crier and well ... please send all your virtual strength and good wishes to her so that she can get through it.

Of course, it doesn't help that she's following the mellifluous tones of Lady Kenna.

No comments:

Post a Comment