Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Hmmm...

So I'm sitting here wondering what to do.

Part of me wants to update you on this morning's email exchanges with Larry (I gave myself permission to make contact today after maintaining internet silence all weekend) and part of me doesn't want to share.

I'm b'twixt and b'tween.

See, on the one hand, this is a fun time for me. I haven't had a new man in my life in ... gosh, years. And it's fun to allow yourself to get swept away in the excitement of a new relationship. (Can I even say that it's a relationship? I grabbed his ass and we went out to dinner once.)

On the other hand (careful, I'll be blunt here) - who gives a shit?

It really just comes down to this - what's this blog all about anyway? Why do I write? Why do you read? What are the rules? Do I have any obligations - to myself? To you, the reader? Or is this just a long winded tease ... by thinking out loud like this am I just teasing you by not giving you what you really want to hear - the content of those x-rated emails exchanged On Company Time earlier this morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment