Friday, October 15, 2004

Five Hours With Larry

I had a really nice evening. Larry came over at 6:00; we had dinner reservations at 7:00 and we were back here at the house around 9:00. I gave him the grand tour (even though he was here two weeks ago, he never got off the back porch) and then we sat and talked on the couch. He left around 11:00 and I sent him this email message a short time ago:

Dear Larry,

I know that you don't believe me and we are going to be having this conversation for a long time to come, but I really am an introvert!

But beyond that, I enjoyed spending time with you this evening and I'm disappointed that it will be another two weeks before we get together again. Until then, I'll leave you with this:

1) Does Kenna have a tatoo, and if so, what, and where?
2) Based on the contents of my refrigerator, what kind of person am I?
3) What is the one thing you'd really like to know but were afraid to ask?

That should keep you busy through the weekend ... hope you had a safe trip home.

Kenna
XXOO


In the course of our conversation, I told him that I'm an introvert, and for some strange reason, he doesn't believe me. Larry spent some time in the Air Force and I asked him if he had any tats, and somehow gave him the impression that I had one ... or several. He mentioned one match.com interaction where a woman basically sent him this questionnaire, and one of the questions was to detail the contents of his fridge - thus, question # 2. And, I really wondered - was there some question that was on his mind that he didn't dare ask - yet?

All in all, a great second date. Won't see him again for two weeks because next weekend is my brother's wedding - and even if it weren't too early in the relationship to invite him to come along, I'll be there for an extended weekend so it just wouldn't work out. But there's a chance that we'll do back to back dates on the 29th and 30th. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment