Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Splitting Hairs

Didn't think it would happen, but I heard back from Mr. Muscle:

Dear Miss Kenna,

I was a male stripper for 15 years. What would make you write what you did ? I was never a Chippendale Dancer and I think I told a girl that once. Hence the comment. I worked for several different male dance groups such as US MALE, PRIME BEEF, NY UNDERCOVER, THE BACHELORS, RENO"S MEET THE MOTION, plus I did STRIP"O GRAMS for ZING-A-Gram for 4 years. Do me a favor, don't ever contact me again. Get your facts straight before you confront someone on something you have no idea about.

Jeff

Oh, I'm so sorry! Forgive me for confusing male strippers with Chippendale dancers. Apparently there is a huge difference. Poor guy has a chip on his shoulder the size of Texas. Don't worry, Jeff, I won't bother you and your fragile ego again.

No comments:

Post a Comment