Wednesday, October 13, 2004

This Just In ...

... from the unemployed boy next door:

Looks like this is the last nice day for awhile -- how about a sandwich in the park for lunch?

Hmm ... what to do, what to do? I don't have any lunch plans, but I'm not sure I want to chitchat with him in the park. He's curious about my personal life and wants more info, I'll bet you anything. Although there is nothing between us, he likes to know what is going on in other relationships in my life, gets off on it a bit, I think.

Haven't responded yet ... not quite sure what I want to do.

2:00 PM UPDATE: Decided to have lunch with the UBND after all. I had to go home to meet the sprinkler system guy, and took him up on his offer of lunch in the park. We got a sandwich at the deli and sat on a bench in the sun by the duck pond. Actually, very enjoyable. Of course he was looking for more details, but I didn't tell him any more than I wanted him to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment