Friday, June 24, 2005

On Vacation: Day Thirty-Nine

Time for a man rant.

Okay, as much as I appreciate the fact that the UBND tried to help by mowing my lawn, I see clumps of grass out there today. Meaning I need to rake. Meaning he did not save me time. He cost me time. And it's not just him.

Phil sees me raking and says "Oh, I'm glad it's not just me." Meaning he left clumps when he mowed too. But he also commented that he thought there was a 20" blade on a 21" lawn mower. So if you know that, why don't you compensate by overlapping your rows, hmm?

I have never had a clumping problem. I have a teeny, tiny yard. In fifteen minutes I can mow it twice (with overlapping rows) and I've never had to rake. Sure, it takes me longer than the five minutes that it takes men to do it, but ultimately it takes less time because I don't need to rake!

Men.

In case I had forgotten why I prefer being single ... now I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment