Monday, June 06, 2005

On Vacation: Day Twenty-Five

I worked hard over the weekend and the mulch tally is up to 56 - I loaded and unloaded 56 freakin' wheelbarrows full of mulch. I gotta tell you though - the yard is looking great. I'd take photos and post them, but I've got to pack and get on the road. Did I tell you that I'm flying to New Orleans today?

Before I leave, though, I'll be sure to mail today's postcard to Barrie. I remember becoming aware of Barrie last summer, probably via Brian or Amanda (neither of whom, by the way, has requested a postcard - was it something I said?). Barrie was running this blog contest and I nominated runswithscissors as best blog, and he won! Barrie has a crush on The Voice (and really, can you blame her?) and I happen to think she's cute as a button too. I know that Barrie struggles with what to say on her blog sometimes, and she worries about what others think. Here's my unsolicited advice - Barrie, it's your blog. Say what you want to say. Don't worry whether or not others agree or disagree. We all write for different reasons. Just say what you have to say.

Well, I'm off ... and I'm taking three postcards with me. Jenica will be the featured blogger tomorrow, which is totally appropriate because she's blog sitting for me while I'm gone. I've already told her to expect a New Orleans postmark.

And as for the rest of you ... I still have a crapload of postcards. In fact, I found more:



Email me your address, and I'll send you one of these fine postcards. Even if you think I already have your address, send it to me anyway. Believe me, you don't want to miss out on one of these special limited edition postcards!

No comments:

Post a Comment