Thursday, June 09, 2005

On Vacation: Day Twenty-Eight

I'm so bummed - I have to return to upstate New York today. I've been having such a great time here in New Orleans! I promise lots of photos when I return.

I already dropped Sue's postcard in the mail. Let's see ... I've sent postcards to Louisiana, England, Massachusetts, Kentucky, New York, California and now ... Iowa. I've never been to Iowa, but my friend Mary grew up there, and that's where Sue lives. Sue reads my blog pretty regularly, and I really like her a lot. Mostly because she put me in the "faithful reads and talented authors" category - right up there with Wil Wheaton and Dooce and Tequila Mockingbird. Woo-hoo! And I haven't even let Sue read my society columns yet.

Well - gotta catch the shuttle to the airport. I'd give you a hint about who is going to receive tomorrow's postcard, but I haven't been able to check my email, so it's going to be a surprise.

Thanks again to Jenica for faithfully publishing these posts in my absence.

No comments:

Post a Comment