Sunday, June 19, 2005

Ruminations

All in all, today wasn't a bad day. I was feeling a little low yesterday - after all the excitement and activity in my life the last few weeks, suddenly I was alone and had no one to play with! And I've got swollen glands and a scratchy throat, so that didn't help.

But overall, you know what? Life is good. Had a quick visit from my friend Lynn earlier today. She's trying to take care of her mother who has just been diagnosed with dementia. And trying to stay on top of her full-time job. And planning for her son's wedding in early August. She's got a lot going on.

And here I am, just puttering in the yard - that's my biggest worry right now. Yes, life is good. More tomorrow - and the sending of the postcards continues. Dan's on deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment