Tuesday, June 14, 2005

On Vacation: Day Thirty-One

A somewhat productive day.

Went to the gym for my pilates class and 12 minutes of tanning. Did some laundry. Went to the office to run some reports that I need for my conference tomorrow. Came home and met the carpenter so he could repair my bathroom ceiling. Went out to run some errands. Sent in the payment for my speeding ticket (which, by the way, I was able to have reduced to a non-moving violation - yeah!) and mailed a long overdue package to John.

I also mailed a postcard to Ed. If you've been enjoying my vacation stories, then you'll love his travelogue, Tales from the South Pacific. In case you haven't been to Ed's site before, he often comments on pop-culture. Whenever I missed an episode of American Idol, I would just pop over to Ed's site for his commentary and review.

I don't know how much longer I can beg and cajole you for your addresses here ... I may just have to start sending these postcards to my actual family and friends!

8:30 p.m. This just in ... no wonder I couldn't connect with Audioblogger last week. They changed the freakin' number and didn't tell me. Hop on over to AAPATT for some fresh Kenna!

No comments:

Post a Comment