Wednesday, June 15, 2005

On Vacation: Day Thirty-Two

Happy Birthday, Susan!

As a very special birthday gift, I have finally given my dearest friend and most faithful sidekick, Susan, access to this blog. It's up to her to decide what to do with it - whether to read regularly, comment or not. There's really nothing here that she doesn't know about (and many things that she does know about do not appear here - let's keep it that way, hmm?) and since I've slowly been coming out of the closet by showing The Face, I figured "what the hell?"

And in other news ... I just found a May 24 reimbursement check for $315.90 in my bag as I was packing. Methinks I should deposit that puppy, along with Phil's rent check. Might help when my credit card bill arrives ... I've been buying plane tickets, expensive dinners, jewelry ... it's not going to be cheap.

Off to C-town for a conference; no blogging for the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment