Sunday, April 25, 2004

Hmm...

So here I am at the library, blogging away. But Explorer keeps giving me errors and I can't see or post comments - on my page or yours. So I thought, let's go back to my favorite old pal {Netscape}. But it's not here. So I'm sending you this via Mozilla Firefox browser. Let's see if I can view comments ...

... no, no I can't. Probably some super ultra sensitive filters out there. So, Amanda - good job on cleaning the basement. I'll try to tackle mine later this afternoon. Spent Friday night with friend Susan and saw career counselor yesterday. Good news - for $4,950 they'll take me on as a client! Understand, they won't take on just anyone (or so he says). What the heck - I'm gonna go for it. But I will ask current employer to pitch in on the cost. After all, they would spend at least $1,000 each year training me and sending me to conferences. This is a different type of investment but one that will still benefit them. The sooner I find a new job and move on, the sooner they can fill my job and maintain their momentum. Win-win, really. Let's hope they see it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment