Wednesday, April 07, 2004

In Good Shape

Had lunch with Mary and she reminded me of something - with the exception of my car loan, I am debt free. Of course, put my car loan, rent, utilities and food together and it costs me a bare minimum of $1,500/month just to keep my ass on this planet. Amazing, isn't it? And I don't live that extravagantly. But wait - this was supposed to be a cheerful post reminding myself that I am in good shape.

More wisdom from Mary: "Remember, when a door closes a window opens...or some such crap..."

You know, I'd really like to just be a kept woman. Feed me, clothe me, give me a little spending money and I'll be happy. Had dinner with two attorneys last Thursday and they both told me - make sure the next man in your life is rich! I'd like to think that women have progressed beyond the point of just looking for a man to take care of them, but I'd be lying if I didn't admit that right now the idea appeals to me just a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment