Thursday, March 18, 2004

Better Than TV

Wow - I finally found something that interests me more than watching television. "Will and Grace" is on and I'm not even watching it. Even worse - I'm not taping it because I took the tape out of the VCR earlier to watch last week's episode. And I don't care. Of course, if Survivor were on as it normally is during this time, my ass would be glued in front of the boob tube.

UPDATE: Okay, so everything is repeats and/or highlight clips. Guess my revelation wasn't that earth shattering after all. I mean, The Apprentice is interesting, but only the first time around. Hey, check out my new subtitle -- On Company Time. Since most of my posts are done from work, I think it appropos. Might just have to put it in my Best Name Hall of Fame.

No comments:

Post a Comment