Monday, May 24, 2004

It's Noon!

Here's how my morning went:

* set up a networking lunch
* completed two outstanding reports including follow-up letter for one; follow-up on the second one will be done this afternoon.
* exchanged several messages with Richard and Susan re: party I'm planning for June 26
* made entries on fitday.com; looked at caloriescount.com but it appears to be subscription based service and I try not to pay for anything that I can get for free elsewhere (i.e. at fitday.com)
* made notations throughout the morning to share now:

11:00 a.m. Torrential downpour. So glad I drove to work today.

11:10 a.m. “Shut. Up.” Uttered by the young woman who doesn’t know enough not to wear open toed shoes in a professional office. And to think I’m the one who insisted on hiring her.

Forgot to bring in snacks. Am trying to fill up on water instead. Want to try to drink this 20 oz. bottle before noon. She just said it again – it’s like, so totally “Mean Girls.” Rumble of thunder in the distance.

11:30 I’m hungry. Despite having already consumed nearly 900 calories for breakfast. Hard to believe there are that many calories in 2 slices of whole wheat toast (with butter), a banana and a glass of 1% milk, but there are.

11:39 Continued rumbles in the distance; save now or risk losing your data!

11:54 Is it noon yet? Have consumed ¾ of that 20 oz. bottle of water. I’m still hungry. What shall I do for lunch – go home and fix myself a salad? Go to the mall and buy a salad and shop on my lunch hour? Decisions, decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment