Monday, May 10, 2004

Not All Car Salesmen Are Bad

My salesman, LK, just called to wish me a happy birthday.

LK first sold me a car back in 1989. I traded that Accord hatchback in for a new Civic in 1993, and then traded that for another used Accord barely six months later (long story - had to do with the Ex getting a company car so we traded his used Accord and my new Civic in for a newer Accord that only had 6,000 miles on it).

I drove that Accord for almost ten years, and when I finally decided to get a new car last summer, I went back to the Honda dealership where LK greeted me and remembered the exact make, model and color of the car he had sold me nearly 10 years ago. There was no doubt in my mind that I would buy a new car, and that I would buy it from him.

And so today he called just to follow up and see if there was anything he could do for me. He is one hell of a car salesman.

No comments:

Post a Comment