Sunday, May 16, 2004

Worst Migraine EVER

Oh. My. God. I cannot believe how bad it was. Was up most of the night and then I finally remembered that I do have some Imitrex and took that around 8:30. Slowly recovering. Trying to figure out if there was something that brought it on - something I ate? Too much work yesterday? I mean, I went to the gym in the morning, took a two hour break and then spent four hours rebuilding a brick wall. That included moving all the bricks, putting in 120 pounds of topsoil and putting the bricks back. Maybe I just exerted myself too much.

And to top it all off, my RoadRunner connection is out and I had to come to the library and wait in line for a computer to even create this post. When I'm done, I'm going to walk around downtown and soak up the sun. Let's hope I can get a good night's sleep tonight because I have to make a 300 mile trip for dinner tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment