Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Various

... am churning through my "to-do" list today (one of the reasons for this uncharacteristically late-in-the-day post, but don't let that fool you - I've been logging in and commenting elsewhere)

... one hell of a kick-ass work trip planned for Thurs-Fri. I've got five quality appointments AND I'm going to have dinner with a college friend AND I'm going to be able to squeeze in a trip to the Lilac Festival AND I'm going to have a beer with a former colleague on the way home

... sent a memo to my doctor charting my blood pressure readings for the last three months; will need to follow up with him next week unless he goes through the roof when he sees my numbers and calls me first

... still haven't lost an ounce of weight, in fact, I think I've gained a pound. Blame it on monthly bloat - yeah, that's the ticket. Going to the gym after work today.

... sent my nephew his birthday gift today - four brightly colored t-shirts to wear at his party (the theme is "The Wiggles" and, you guessed it - they each wear a different color t-shirt)

... after trying to switch templates last night, decided that maybe I was too hasty in saying that change was a good thing

No comments:

Post a Comment