Thursday, May 27, 2004

Sweet!

Finally, an unexpected day brightener. I have a 1:00-3:00 meeting which curtails my normal late (and long) lunch habit. I thought I would try to squeeze by with just my Creme Savers yogurt (brought in but not consumed yesterday; still in the fridge). Just went to the kitchen and guess what? I have some leftover chicken salad from Monday in there! I just knew that the yogurt would not carry me through the afternoon.

Of course, now that I think about it, all I had for dinner last night was yogurt. And two cups of snack mix which really wasn't TOO bad - only 520 calories for what amounted to four servings. I really should have fixed myself a salad, but I found a web site that listed the top 100 songs of the last 40 years and realized that the CD I burned earlier in the week was severely lacking. Am going to have to redo that AND I'm going to make a special mix of the Best of 1964. Some good ones there - enough to warrant its own CD. And I managed to find and download most of those songs too. (Well, not all the ones in the list, just enough of the ones that I instantly recognized and wanted to include in my compilation).

No comments:

Post a Comment