Monday, May 10, 2004

Why Did I Even Bother?

Got an email alert from my alma mater saying the cheerleading squad was one of five finalists in some competition, and they needed us to vote for them online. So I tried downloading the video clip so I could actually watch before I blindly voted for them.

QuickTime took forever to download and then didn't seem to recognize the file. So I downloaded RealPlayer (surprised it wasn't already on my machine) and viewed it that way. Except I have no sound on my computer. And the video window was about an inch square. And the video was dark. So I just uninstalled both programs and did what I should have done in the first place - submitted an uninformed vote.

P.s. I have four appointments for my work trip later this week so I am rewarding myself with 'extra' blogging time.

No comments:

Post a Comment