Sunday, May 23, 2004

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Just about every 90s compilation list includes it, but I wasn't even sure I'd heard it. I'm listening to it now, and no, it will not be on the custom CD I'm creating. I'm just not much of a hard rock girl.

Got a lot done today - the porch is clean, I vacuumed the cobwebs in the basement, pulled a garbage can full of weeds from out back, drove up to the lake and walked around with the unemployed boy next door, finished downloading songs and put them into some semblance of a playlist. And no, I'm not going to share it because I don't want to get into it with all you music freaks out there. Don't feel like explaining my song choices to anyone. Ultimately it came down to this - the one before didn't clash with the one after and all together they total less than 80 minutes. So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment